Sunday 12 January 2014

Autobiography










Hi guys, my name is Timothy Teo Hong Da from Chong Boon Secondary School(CBSS), Class 1E1 which is also known as Perseverance 1 too. My hobbies are playing sports for example Badminton, Basketball besides that I like listening to musics and also exercising.


Here are some of my favourite colours : Black, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Pink and my favourite foods are Nasi Lemak, Soto Ayam and last but not least Chicken Rice.



 I am very interested in all kind of sports such as Volleyball and many others. Here are some of the names of my good friends : Kieran, Khairie, Sharul and Song Jiang.


My life in Primary School is about the same in Secondary School just that I don't know the map of the school and the teachers in the school well enough. My favourite teachers are Mdm Faezah(Maths and Science) and Mdm Zi(English).


My expectations of secondary schools are actually quite simple, or I wants is that the school will have more outdoor learning journey and so that some of my classmates and me will not find it boring because we are staying in the class everytime and also hope that we will have more overnight camp at every level on every year because I am a person that loves adventure a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment