Saturday 1 February 2014

Letter to sibling

Name:Timothy Teo Hong Da

Class:1E1

Draft 1

Dear Bryan,

I would like to tell you about how I feel about the little India riot. I felt very unsafe nowadays with people from other country especially from India. Not that I despise them but you actually will not know what they really think.

The Indians shouldn't do that as Singapore is one of the most strictest law in the world and this is the first time.I really despise their actions, like why create trouble? Why do they not want peace?

What's exactly in the mind? Did we actually offended them somehow and somewhere or something else if not? I hope none of this riots will actually happen again as there's no point in doing so and I believe most of the Singaporeans will not forgive them.

Love,
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment