Thursday 6 February 2014

Struggles and how I overcame it (Draft 2)

Name:Timothy Teo Hong Da


Class:1E1


Draft 2(Paragraphing)


          "I can do it! I definitely can do it! It isn't something difficult!" I thought to myself when I am facing one maths question during PSLE. Mdm Faezah(my maths teacher) have taught me once the solution of the question which I don't know how to answer but I just can't remember the concepts and steps for it.


          However I did not gave up, I tried and tried my best to answer the questions and finally I got the answer which I have confident in. But I am still not sure if I am able to get a good grades for my maths and as well as others subjects such as English, Science and Mother Tongue.


          I am so worried about my grades but I just can't do anything about it because is already after PSLE but one day which is on the releasing of the PSLE results day I am so worried and perspired a lot on the day at first but it started to stop when I open and took a look on my results with my parents and I am glad that I am able to get at least more than 190.


          After the PSLE results were out few days later my parents allowed me to go out together with my friends in my primary school so I hang out with them every time whenever I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment